March 19, 2017

Made in Minutes

IMG_2259-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today on the My Creative Time blog we are featuring projects that are made in minutes. I used the  Scalloped Egg Dies to create a shaped card. I used the label die from the Vintage Stitched Label Dies and a sentiment from the To My Best Peep REVISED. It came together really quickly. I love these new Scalloped Egg Dies.
IMG_2262-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink White), Echo Park (Bundle of Joy Girl)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (New Leaf)
Crinkle Ribbon (Etsy)
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
 Scalloped Egg Dies
To My Best Peep REVISED

If you would like to see more Made in Minute projectsclick here

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Easter card, love the patterned paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Ruthie What a Gorgeous Card. The paper is so Beautiful....and the color green you chose so compliments that paper and I am loving your pink ribbon it's so pretty.....love too that you used green ink for your sentiment....so many creative ideas and they all came together for one Spectacular card. Definitely a Super Outstanding Creative Job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable little card, Ruthie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw it on FB and it is beautiful!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card!! The colors are so pretty and love the pink ribbon! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I like the scalloped egg dies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job on a very pretty shape card! How cute is this scallop egg card. This die set is awesome in so many ways!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)