March 28, 2017

Whatever Wednesday

IMG_2296-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Troll hair, don't care.... that's what I like to say anyway. Ha! I saw the idea for these darling headbands on Pinterest. There is a great tutorial showing how to make them here. I thought they would be fun to make for a friends daughters birthday party. So I ran to Hobby Lobby and WalMart and got everything I needed.
IMG_2300-1 IMG_2303-1 IMG_2307-1
They are fairly easy to make. The tutorial linked above shows how to hand cut flowers, but I though I would use the MCT Rolled Flower Dies. I'm all about quick and easy and these dies made it just that. I also used the Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies to cut some leaves. I used hot glue to attach the flowers and leaves to the headbands, you probably could also use E6000 but it will take awhile to dry. If you have been reading this blog for awhile you know I am all about instant gratification. (wink, wink)
IMG_2298-1

IMG_2305-1

IMG_2309-1
I love how they turned out and so did all the girls.
If you would like to see more Whatever Wednesday projectsclick here

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. The troll hair is cute! I'm sure your friends daughter will love the time and effort you put into it for her! They look sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie....Your Troll Hair Turned out Spectacular.....Your Flowers are Gorgeous! Love the colors you chose.....You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! Your Friend Daughter is Going to Love...LOVE!! All her friends are going to want one!! Hope they send you a picture for your Scrappin' the little things Monday!! LOL GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, these are too cute!!! So fun! Love your felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to make troll hair! I love how your flowers and ribbons are perfect to embellish these fun dooos! I bet the girls had so much fun with these.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)