May 10, 2017

Happy Birthday Emma!

6-6
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is Emma's birthday! So we thought it would be fun to surprise her by taking over her blog and having a birthday hop. So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! I hope you have an amazing day!

I made her card with my favorite birthday set, Make a Wish and an oldie but goodie set called Happy Thoughts Stamp Set.
7-7

Products

Paper: Echo Park (A Perfect Summer, Bundle of Joy (girl), Hello Summer), Papertrey Ink (White)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Sequins: Michael's
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Thank You & Frame Dies
Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
Make a Wish

Thanks for hopping along with us today! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie What a Gorgeous Birthday Card. Love the papers you chose and the creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. All of your choices and ideas came together for a Spectacular look!
    Great embellishing ideas too!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)