May 10, 2017

1-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is Thoughtful Thursday on the My Creative Time blog. I made a couple quick/simple "gifts" to give to friends or coworkers. I used one of the doily's from the Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies, the sentiment is from the Thank You Mom set, and the bird is from the Watering Can Die.
2-2

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, New Leaf, Spring Rain )
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Twine: The Twinery
Kleenex: Target
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Watering Can Die
Thank You Mom
Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies

If you would like to see more Thoughtful Thursday projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Miss Ruthie Well Of course whenever I visit your blog I always STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN to what you have to say & Share. So You are very Welcome!! Your card is totally Spectacular just like you!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sentiment is so pretty on the doily die cut! The little bird is adorable.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)