October 09, 2017

Ghostly Greetings

 IMG_2646-1
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today is "Tag it" day on the My Creative Time blog.  I made this tag with the new  Cute Santa Hat Tag Die. I cut off the Santa hat with my paper trimmer so that I could use just the tag. I added the web die and ghost die from the Spooky & Creepy NightThe sentiment is from the same set.
IMG_2648-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Black, Smokey Shdow, Linen Vellum)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Stormy Sea), Versafine (Onyx Black), VersaMark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine White)
Twine: Timeless Twine
Wink of Stella: Clear
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Cute Santa Hat Tag Die
Spooky & Creepy Night

 If you would like to see more Tag it Tuesday projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie What a Spooktacular Tag!! Your little Ghost is so Cute too cute to spook!!
    Love how your little Ghost dimensional coming off of the tag...definitely a faBOOlous Creataive idea and your Embossed Sentiment is errie & cool!! You so did a Wicked Awesome Creative job!!
    Love all of your clever & Creative ideas using Miss Emma's Fab goodies!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to alter the hat tag for this cute ghost! Adorable!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)