October 03, 2017

Pumpkin Treat

IMG_2644-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is "3D" day on the My Creative Time blog.  I made a sweet pumpkin treat with the Stitched Favor Box Die. I think it turned out so cute! I filled mine with a few Hershey's Kisses, but candy corn would be fun too! 
IMG_2643-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (New Leaf, Cocoa Bean), Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Plaid Fall)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Twine: Timeless Twine
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Stitched Favor Box Die
Stitched Leaves Dies
Teeny Tag Layering Dies
Teeny Tag Holidays

 If you would like to see more 3D Wednesday projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie...What a Spooktacular Treat Box you Created!! Great Papers and ever so clever ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies. You so did one Wicked Awesome Job!! Your treat Box is Fangtastic!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable treat box...love the plaid pumpkin :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)