October 25, 2010

Lettering Delights Monster

Happy Monday!

It's raining here in San Diego and I LOVE it! Especially, because I have nowhere that I have to be today and I am going to stay in comfy clothes, listen to the rain, and hopefully get a ton of work done. :)

I have a card that I want to share but... I wanted to share something else first!
I am soooo excited because on Nov.6th I will be hosting a Banner Blog Hop!  There are 20 super talented bloggers who are hard at work, making holiday banners for the hop. I can't wait to see what they all come up with! So mark your calender! You don't want to miss it!

Now on to today's card...
This is another Make-the-Cut card. I used this graphic set from Letteringdelights.com. I love all the monsters in this set. It was hard just picking one!
The paper is from the K and Company, Spook*Tacular paper stack and the solid paper is DCWV. The ribbon was purchased from Michael's and the edge punch is Martha Stewart's Goo Punch.
I'll be back tomorrow with another MTC Halloween card!

I hope you have a wonderful day!