October 29, 2010

"Let's Face it Friday's" Challenge #4

Happy Friday!

Today is going to be a very busy day for me. I am helping my BFF make 30 flower arrangement center pieces for a event she has tonight. If it all works out, like we have planned, it should only take us 3-4 hours to complete them. I will post photos tomorrow so you can see how they cute they are. :)

Today is the 4th "Let's Face it Friday" challenge. The challenge is to make a ornament with a  Peachy Keen face stamp.  
One of my favorite things to do at Christmastime is to make ornament mini albums. This one is for a friend who loves penguins. I made it so that it would hold 8 small photos. I used photos that she had posted, from Christmas last year, on her Facebook page.
All of the paper I used is Bazzil card stock and this Peachy Keen stamp set was used to make the sweet face. The sentiments on the pages are from Pink by Designs new Christmas Wishes set . My bestie gifted the set to me! :) 
I will probably add some more decorative stuff on the inside pages...but you get the idea.
The back looks just like the front. Don't forget to date it!
I hope you play along with us! I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
I hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend! I am hoping to spend some quality time with my Cricut. :)