February 10, 2011

Design Team Thursday #5 ~ Joy's Life

Happy Thursday!

Today is the 5nd Thursday of Joy's Life.com's, Design Team Thursday!

This is the card I made.
I made another card with the Lacey Labels cart, I just can't help myself! The shark was cut from the "Life's a Beach" cart.
The twine is from The Twinery. Have you seen their three new colors!?! I can't wait to get mine in the mail.
The sentiment's are from Joyslife.com's Father and Son Stamps and Mother and Daughter Stamps sets!

Have you seen the new stamp set that Joy just released!?!

Super cute, no? You can get yourself a set here.


Have you heard about the Popcorn, Pj's and Projects Ustream?
I hope that you will join us as we share some FUN and EASY paper crafting tutorials, LIVE all evening !!! Pop IN and OUT at your leisure AND you never know... there might be some fun GIVE AWAYS too !... wink, wink :)

I can't wait to tell you MORE of what we have planned! So stay tuned ! We are so EXCITED that we just might explode! :)

You can RSVP here!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!