February 02, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #60

Happy Wednesday!

Today is a new challenge on the Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is to design a Valentine's card for a man in any colors that you would like.

This is my card.
The card base was designed on my Gypsy. I used a label from Lacy Labels, I welded two of them together to make the card.
The dog was cut from the Four Legged Friends cart.
The dogs face is from the Peachy Keen, PK-758 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed - 1-1/8" stamp set. The "Luv me" stamp is from Emma's stamp set called, You Had Me at Chocolate. 
 The inside sentiment is also from the You Had Me at Chocolate stamp set.

Click here to go to the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog for more inspiration!

Also... tomorrow is Design Team Thursday at Joyslife.com  and I have another cute card to show you!

I hope you have a wonderful  day!