February 04, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #9

Happy Friday!

Are you ready for the next "Let's Face it Friday" challenge!?!

Challenge #9

This weeks challenge is to create an altered container using Peachy Keen Stamps faces to store Valentines or cards you receive throughout the year. The design team used mini-mailboxes from the One Spot at Target, but feel free to spruce up any container you might have around the house!

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link to Mr. Linky before February 17th

Here is my mailbox!
I used the Rock Princess and Lacy Labels carts for the cuts on this mailbox. The princess was cut at 3 1/4" and the skull was cut at 1 1/2". The labels were cut at 3 3/4" and  4 1/4".
The mailbox is from the $1 spot at Target and the papers, I used, are from DCWV and Coordinations.
I found some coordinating ribbons in my stash.
I used the PK-660 Laughy Taffy Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps for her face.

*Giveaway*
We'll choose one random winner from all entries to win "Just Because Cards" Cricut Cartridge!

Tomorrow I will be in the "Love at First Sight" blog hop! I hope that you will take the time to "hop" with us! There are 20 super talented ladies that have created fun Valentine's projects. I am really excited to share mine!

See you tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day!