August 19, 2011

My Creative Time's August Stamp Release - Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge, click here!

Guess what today is!
My Creative Time's August Stamp Release Blog Hop!
If you have arrived from either Kate or  Cindy's blog  then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning click here to go to Emma's blog. 

Emma has released 4 fabulous new stamps sets and 3 new dies! Today's project was made with the "Gift Card Sentiments" stamp set and the "Embossed Gift Card Holider" die.

 Today just happens to be my bestie's birthday! Can you guess what I got her?
The pedi feet are an svg file from My Scrap Chick called I love pedicures. The papers are Papertrey Ink, Bazzil, and Core'dinations. The twine is from the Twinery.
 This stamp set and the die are perfect for anyone who gives lots of gift cards! Super quick and simple!


***GIVEWAY ALERT***
For my giveaway today, I am giving away the "Stitched Oval Die"die!

All you have to do is: 

1. Become a follower, it not already.
2. leave a comment here along w/the rest of the design team's blogs!

 I will choose my winner via random.org on Sunday night.   

You have "11" chances to win! All you have to do is leave a comment each of the  blogs in this hop! 
EASY PEASY!!! GOOD LUCK!:)

Here is today's hop line up!

Your next stop is Shar!

Thanks for hopping along with us today!
I hope you have wonderful day!