August 24, 2011

Summer Fun "Guest Designer" Wednesday

 Happy Wednesday!

Today is the twelfth week of my summer guest designer series. This week's guest designer is my super talented friend, Cristi! Her blog is called Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes.


Hi Everyone, this is Cristi from Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes. I am beyond thrilled and honored that Ruthie has asked me to be her guest designer today. I have been following Ruthie's blog for quite awhile and I am always inspired by everything she creates! I had the pleasure of meeting Ruthie in person a few months ago and she is so adorable and sweet, I loved hanging out with her!!  

For my Summer themed project I created a beach 12x12 Scrapbook layout. That is what summer is all about to me sun, sand and the breeze of the ocean!!! I really LOVE the ocean and sitting on the beach relaxing.




Details & Materials Used:
Paper - More Fish In The Sea by Cosmo Cricket, Recollections Card Stock & Neutral Card Stock by DCWV
Sand Castle cut at 3" - Create A Critter Cartridge
Crab cut at 1.75" - Create A Critter Cartridge
Star cut at 2.50" - Create A Critter Cartridge
Shell cut at 1.5" - Create A Critter Cartridge
Sand Dollar cut at 3.25" - Life's A Beach Cartridge
Buttons - Walmart
Gems - Joanns
My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Punny-licious"
Peachy Keen Medium Critter Faces
Ink - Early Espresso By Stampin Up
Diamond Stickles
Sukura White Gel Pen
Adhesive - ATG, Pop Dots & Zig 2-Way
Thank you so much Ruthie for letting me share my craftiness!!
Big HUGS,
Cristi


Thanks so much Cristi! Isnt' her layout adorable!?!
Don't forget to leave Cristi some blog love!

I hope you have a wonderful day!