October 15, 2011

Halloween Blog Hop

Happy Saturday! 

Welcome to the Halloween Blog Hop!
If you have arrived from Kristal's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.


I created a Halloween themed rosette wall hanging. 
I created the scalloped circle and the circle the witch is on, in Make-the-cut. I hand made the rosette, here is a tutorial in-case you aren't sure how to make one. The witch is from A Child's Year Cricut cart.
The papers are from We Are Memory Keepers and the witch is black card stock from Mike's. I used 6" black tulle to hang it with.
I ran the witch through my Xyron machine and then sprinkled black Martha Stewart glitter on top of the adhesive, to make her sparkle.


The measurements are:
Scallop circle: 9"
Rosette: 8"
Center circle: 5 1/4"
Witch: 4"


I am working on a video tutorial. As soon as it is finished I will get it posted right here.


Did someone mention blog candy????


I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-694 The Uglies Assortment.


All you have to do to be entered to win is:


1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave a comment on this post.


That's it!
I will choose a winner Monday night, via random.org, and announce the winner Tuesday morning.


Here's our hop line up:

Your next stop is Cher's Blog!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!