October 04, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenege #11

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the start of a all new Tacky Tuesday's Challenge!
 
Are you ready for the next challenge!?!

The cut for this month is an "owl" cut, you can use any "owl" from any Cricut cart that you want, svg files are fine too. You must use the word "hoo" in your sentiment.

Here is my card!
The papers are from My Mind's Eye and Papertrey Ink.
The base of the card and the owl are both from Lettering Delights. Both are from new sets; the card base is from Best Witches Party and the owl is from Sew Spooky Stitchy set. Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut.

I printed the "Hoo to you!" on my computer and then used Emma's Stitched Oval Die to cut it out. The twine is from Trendy Twine.


This weeks guest designer is Kristi.

Kristi made a her owl svg just for the challenge! She has made it available in her store, for free! (Thanks Kristi!) You download it here.


My team of designers did a fabulous job too!

Stacey




I want to say a HUGE thank you to my special guest designer Kristi! I also want to thank my fabulous DT, as usual, your cards were amazing! Don't forget to head over to their blogs and leave them some love too!

The winner of this months challenge will receive a set PK-203 Simple Barn, Silo, Sun and Cloud from Peachy Keen Stamps! 

All you have to do to be entered to win, is make a card (to the specifications above), and post it on the Tacky Tuesday's Facebook page by October 17th. That's two weeks people!

Click here to go to the Tacky Tuesday Facebook page.

Have a great day!