October 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time!

Happy Thursday!

Today starts an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge on Emma's blog!

This weeks challenge is to create a card using any older cartridge that has a "Card Feature" on it. There is a little twist your card must have a Halloween theme!
I made a birthday card for a friend who was born October 30th.

I used the Scallop card from the Wild Card Cartridge. The pumpkin's are from the My Scrap Chick file called Hocus Pocus.
Their super sweet faces are from Peachy Keen Stamps new release set called, PK-292 Faceless Corn. 
The Happy Birthday stamp is from Emma's set called, Gift Card Sentiments and it was stamped on the Stitched oval die. You can get both of them here

Don't forget that the winner of this challenge will receive all of the October new release stamp sets! So... make sure that you play along with us! You can see more inspiration on Emma's blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!