April 17, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday!

Today is day 3 of sneaks for this months new releases, from My Creative Time. I am showcasing the Stitched Mini Frame and the It's All About You stamp set.

I made a quick & simple birthday card.
<10-10
All of the sentiments in the new "It's All About You" stamp set work perfectly/fit inside the new Stitched Mini Frame. 
12-12
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & My Minds Eye
Stitched Mini Frame Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Mini Frame and Arrow die (new release)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, It's All About You (new release)
Black and White Twine: Trendy Twine


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 We would like to announce a winner everyday day, so this is what you have to do to qualify:   All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will have more chances to win! The thing we are switching up this time,is that Emma will be picking a winner each night & announcing the winner the next morning! Example: for Monday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on Facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) Tuesday morning! That means a winner will be announced every day during sneaks! 

 GOOD LUCK!


I hope you have a wonderful day!