April 16, 2013

Lots of Sunshine...

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome to day two of sneaks for My Creative Time's April releases. Today's stamp set is called "I'm Here for You Rain or Shine", there are also 3 new dies that are being showcased today, as well. 

I made a shaped card with one of the newest sentiments and the MCT cloud dies that you can find here.
5-5
I sized the sun at 3 1/2" wide. You can create a svg for the clouds by cutting them in a black paper, scanning them, and then tracing them, so that they can be cut out. I placed the sun and clouds on my mat, sized them to the size I wanted, and then created a .1400 shadow around them. I took two of the shadows and welded them together at the top, which created the base of the card. I popped the sun up with a bit of foam tape. It's amazing what a little ink on the edges and some foam tape can do to add some interest and dimension.
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Coredinations
Sun svg: Treasure Box Designs, Tiny Treasures (Sun)
Cloud Dies: My Creative Time: Fly Away With Me Dies
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-1201 The Moodies 1 1/8"


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 We would like to announce a winner everyday day, so this is what you have to do to qualify:   All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will have more chances to win! The thing we are switching up this time,is that Emma will be picking a winner each night & announcing the winner the next morning! Example: for Monday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on Facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) Tuesday morning! That means a winner will be announced every day during sneaks! 

 GOOD LUCK!


For more sneaks, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!