April 29, 2013

You Did It!

Happy Monday!

I have another fun freebie for you today! 
Isn't she cute? She makes me ready for summer.
16-16
The card base is 4.25" x 5.5" tall. I cut my kitty at 3.5" tall.
15-15
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Echo Park, & Core'dinations
Swimmer Kitty: Freebie File (See below)
Card Base Shape: Artiste Cricut Cart
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Sentiment: My Creative Time, More Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Twine: The Twinery


Free File

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It is illegal to use this file  for profit.  



I hope you have a wonderful day!