November 04, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things

Happy Monday!

Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday over on the My Creative Time blog. I made another page for Zachary's album.
1-1
I used the We R Memory Keepers 4x4 page protectors. I cut the page down so that there were only 4 pockets instead of 9.
3-3
I love this little pumpkin! It's super easy to make with the egg die, banner die, and teeny tag die. Now that I look at it, I think I am going to go back and add a leaf or two. The small leaf die from the Piles Of Smiles set, should work perfectly. 
4-4
Page Protector: We R Memory Keepers 4 x 4 pages
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Hall Pass stack

For more Scrapping the Little Things inspiration, click here.

Also... 
Emma at My Creative Time is having a design team call! The first one in 2 years!!! So if you're interested in trying out, head on over to the My Creative Time blog and check out the details!

I hope you have a wonderful day!