February 28, 2014

MCT New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!!!

Today is the new release blog hop for My Creative Time. If you have arrived from Teri's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

I am showcasing the new Stitched Bracket Dies today, so I made some journaling cards so you could see how versatile they can be.
20-2
These are 3x4 journaling cards, I used the 3" bracket on the top 2 cards and the 4" on the bottom card. 
21-21
These are 4x4 journaling cards, I used the 4" bracket on them. The journal cards below are 4x6 and I used the 4" bracket on these as well.
22-22
Papers: Recollections, Project Life, My Minds Eye, Jillibean Soup
Date Stamp: Project Life
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***Sale Alert*** 
 Use the code: FEB2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on March 7th @ midnight PST! 

Your next stop on the hop is Miss Emily!

I hope you have a wonderful Weekend!