February 26, 2014

MCT Sneak Week - Day 3

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is the 3rd day of sneaks, for this months new releases, over on the My Creative Time blog. The sets that we are sneaking today are called Hello Chickie, it has stamps and dies,  and there is a separate die called the Stitched Grass die. I used both in my project today.
6-6
I made a place setting treat for Easter Sunday, for my sweet little Emily. I filled it with Chocolate Eggs, but I think M&M's would work just as well and you probably could get a few more to fit too. :) I better get busy... I need to make several more. 
5-5
Paper: Core'dinations
Chick's face: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-460 Happy Lashes Face Assortment
Twine: Timeless Twine, Bubble Gum Pink
Chocolate eggs & Grass: Target
My Creative Time Products:

***Sneak Peek Giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!