April 23, 2015

Lucky Stars

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is Do-Over Thursday over on the MCT blog. I wasn't a fan of my card on Monday, you can see it here, so I re-did it. I'm happy that I did too, because this card is more like what I had envisioned when I made the first card.
IMG_0786-1
 I made the star background paper with the three star stamps in the Thanks for the Lift Stamp SetI switched up my sentiment so that it better fit with the theme of the card, but I did place the banner & airplane is the same position on the card. I also added some vellum stars and sequins.
IMG_0787-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Harvest Gold, & Vellum)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Harvest Gold), Versafine (Onyx Black)
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
 My Creative Time Products:

To see more do over projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)