April 17, 2015

My Creative Time's 42nd Release blog hop!

Happy Friday!!!

Today is My Creative Time's 42nd Release blog hop! What a fun week it's been, full of new products and lots of gorgeous inspiration! I know that I've had a lot of fun viewing the sneaks each day. If you've arrived from super fabulous Nikki's blog, then you are on the right track or if you would like to start at the beginning, click here 20-20
This first card I made with the new  Bunch of Stitched Stars dies. I love having this larger set of star dies and love even more that they have the negative stitching.
26-26
My second card was made with the  Your My Hero stamps (sentiment), the Thanks for the Lift set (airplane die & stamp), and the Fun Stitched Clouds (cloud dies).

There is more specific info below about what I used on each card.
21-21
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Crate Paper (Party Day)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Versafine (Onyx Black) 
Hemp Twine: Stash
Black Enamel Dots: Michael's
 My Creative Time Products:
 Bunch of Stitched Stars (New)
Thanks for the Lift (New)

25-25
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, vellum)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Twine: Trendy Twine
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
 My Creative Time Products:
 Your My Hero (New)
Thanks for the Lift (New)
Fun Stitched Clouds (New)

 "FREEBIE STAMP"
11149394_10205279778987326_3722919016418083004_n
For our "Freebie" stamp for this release, we are giving away this ADORABLE stamp "Enjoy the Little Things" to the FIRST 150 shoppers! You do NOT have to add it in your cart, Emma & her shipping crew will automatically include it in your pkg, ONLY to the first 150 shoppers! If you happen to come through AFTER the 150th shopper, no worries because this stamp will be available for sale! 

Emma, knows there will be questions on whether YOU made the first 150? 
AFTER the 150 shoppers come through, then you will see this set available for PURCHASE along w/the new release items! Just keep in mind, this stamp will not be included w/the bundle! It will be sold separately!  

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Use the code: APR2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, April 24th @midnight PST. 

Your next stop is Miss Veronica's blog!

I hope you have a wonderful day!