April 27, 2015

Scrapping the Little's...

Happy Monday!!!
1-1
Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday on the MCT blog. I did a quick page for my mini album. It's a few pictures on my little's playing in the front yard.
 3-3

I used one of the tags from the new Fun Stitched Tag Dies and the Alpha Pack Stamp Set for the date. I used the tag from the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Diesfor journaling. It slides in and out of the pocket, there is more info on the back (the boys ages).
2-2
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Rustic White, Summer Sunshine, and Aqua Mist)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Summer Sunshine, and Aqua Mist), Versafine (Onyx Black)
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
Twine: Timeless Twine
 My Creative Time Products:
To see more Scrapping the Little Things projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my you know how much I LOVE seeing those little faces!! This is so STINKIN CUTE!!! They will treasure all the time you spend with them and on their scrap books ~ BEST TiTi EVER!! Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)