May 25, 2015

Best Birthday

21-21
Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day to all my US friends!!! Today is Made in Minutes Monday over on the MCT blog. I made this quick card with the new  Chalkboard Birthday Stamp and Die Set. I've been wanting to try heat embossing on vellum for awhile now and I really like the effect. I love that you can see the muted colors of the patterned paper behind the vellum. 
22-22
Products:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Harvest Gold, Vellum),  Echo Park (Splendid Sunshine)
Ink: Versamark (clear)
 Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine White)
Twine: Timeless Twine
 Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye (Boy Crazy)
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
 My Creative Time Products:

To see more Made in Minutes inspiration, click here.


I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie your card is Fabulous!! WOW love your embossing on vellum and the paper you used it really does have an awesome look! I'm totally impressed with what you came up with for made in minutes. WOW!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner paper and how you embossed on vellum. Today maybe a good day to try that

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the soft look of the vellum over the patterned paper. Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look so darn cute. I can't wait to get my own hands on this set!! You did such a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the soft look through the vellum too. I need to do more working with vellum. I really like the banner paper with the embossed stamp. The added dots round off the pointed shapes. Beautiful with the soft yellow twine. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)