May 15, 2015

My Creative Time's 43rd Release blog hop!

Today is My Creative Time's 43rd Release blog hop! What a fun week it's been, full of new products and lots of fun inspiration! I know that I've had a lot of fun viewing the sneaks each day. If you've arrived from super fabulous Nikki's blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here 
10-10 5-5
I made two cards for the hop. The first was made with the new We're Better Together and You Make Life Sweet sets. I used my MISTI to create the stamped background and I made a template with one of the Fun Speech Bubbles to highlight the main sentiment. I inked inside the template and then used sparkly embossing powder to help highlight it. The second card was made with the new Sweet Wishes (freebie set) and the Light the Candles set.
15-15
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Linen White, Kraft), My Minds Eye (Memorable)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Sweet Blush, Soft Stone, Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow, & Kraft), Versamark (clear)
Ranger: Polysparkle Embossing Powder
Clear Sequins: Neat & Tangled
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
 My Creative Time Products:
You Make Life Sweet (NEW)
We're Better Together (NEW)

4-4
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise, Kraft, & Raspberry Fizz), Echo Park (Splendid Sunshine)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise, Kraft, Enchanted Evening, & Raspberry Fizz)
Wink of Stella (Clear)
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
 My Creative Time Products:
 Sweet Wishes (Freebie)
Light the Candles (NEW)

 "FREEBIE STAMP"
11020261_10205465513830581_832452116189269382_n
***UPDATE**** 
The freebie stamp is now sold out! No worries! It's now available for purchase in the store.

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Click here to shop! Use the code: MAY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, April 24th @midnight PST. 

Your next stop is Miss Veronica's blog!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

42 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love the little face you added to the goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie your cards are both so Super Sweet *no pun intended* I will say NO THANK YOU for all of the cool, clever, cute & creative everything you brought to share this week even having the ickies.....Your card are so super cute and loved everything you created I still have that gift bag with ties in my head. You totally outdid yourself this week.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!!! I love them both! That color combo on the blue/yellow card is super striking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards. I love how you highlighted with the vellum. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards. I love how you highlighted with the vellum. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Everything! Love the cherry card ... I would never gave thought to do that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty! Love your "sweet" cards and all your projects this week! Well done, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome and fabulous cards! Love the patterns too!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great and stunning cards!!!
    bre36@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing your projects this week. Another fantastic release.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. both of your cards are so sweet. I am in love with this release. You did an amazing job all week. Thank you.
    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWEEEEE!!! BOTH of your cards are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Miss Ruthie! You ALWAYS make the CUTEST stuff EVER!!! THANK YOU for you AMAZING sneak peeks this week my friend!!!
    HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. super sweet and cute cards, perfect for celebrate a birthday!
    amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally love all the fun patterns and colors with your cupcake card. Love the little face in the doughnut, too cute.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of your cards are so super cute! I really love this release!!! Everything was so cute! I wish I could have gotten all of it!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally love your cards!! You totally rocked this week:) I love all the inspiration! What a fabulous release!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your cards are adorable! I love the speech bubble you made, doesn't the MISTI make it so easy to line up those sentiments to make a background with?!! Love it! Your cupcake card is adorable too, love those papers! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of your cards are adorable! I love the speech bubble you made, doesn't the MISTI make it so easy to line up those sentiments to make a background with?!! Love it! Your cupcake card is adorable too, love those papers! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards. The background that you made for the first card is so prety.
    Love the polka dots on the second card.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sweet designs, indeed. gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete


  23. awesome project, GREAT release!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards. I really love how the pink icing on the cupcake pops off that yellow background. TFS

    resatwo (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome cards! Love the color and paper choices, and those awesome new stamps and dies! Delicious release!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You sure have a knack for design and what goes together. Love both cards and the stamped background is awesome. This release is wonderful...I can't wait to get it in my hands :D Great job on today's cards and all week.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute cards!!! What an awesome release! I have really enjoyed all the projects this week! Thanks so much for sharing! :) lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both cards are great, really liking these stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  29. BOTH of your cards are super SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both of your cards are super cute! I always look forward to emails from your blog, because I know I am going to see cards or paper projects with awesome colors and fabulous designs. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. They are all pretty and so SWEET!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGOSH!!! Okay the first card is seriously AMAZING! The background is seriously PERFECT!! You ROCKED it! Then doing the sentiment that way ~ LOVE!!! Then the second card with the patterned paper ~ AMAZING! The colors and papers are seriously so FUN! BEAUTIFULLY done all week! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Both cards are too sweet!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Darling cards. Well done. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous cards! They are both so fun. I do adore the pattern and color combo's you used on the 2nd one and the cute little highlight dots on the cupcake. Thank you for sharing your amazing creative talent with us!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute, love your cards. Where do you get all your ideas, Miss Ruthie? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful cards!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. So fun!! Love them both!! rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)