May 27, 2015

Sprinkled with Happiness!

25-25
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is What a Treat Wednesday on the MCT blog. I thought I would share the treats that  made for our annual Memorial Day get together. I found these cookies at the store and they gave me the idea for my tag. I took my wire snipers and cut the middle out of the 2 donut dies so that I could make cookies. Next time I want to make donuts, I can easily use washi tape or frog tape to attach the center pieces back to the outside pieces. Cutting and applying all the sprinkles was quite a job! I am going to try and think of something a little easier/less work for the 4th. ;)
28-28
Products:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy & Kraft), Versamark (Clear)
 Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear)
Twine: Timeless Twine
Baggie: Wilton (Michael's)
 My Creative Time Products:

To see more Made in Minutes inspiration, click here.


I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. So adorable! Your real and fake cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo darn CUTE!! Looks yummy enough to eat! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sprinkles were applied perfectly and worth the trouble. The colors are fun mixed like that...Looks just like the real deal. I like the idea to be able to make cookies with the doughnut. I bet everyone loved these cute tags!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK this is just so perfect. I love the colors, you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)