August 03, 2015

Bugs & Kisses

2-2
Happy Monday!!!

Today is Made in Minute's Monday on the MCT blog. I made a quick card to send to a friend who needs a lift. 

I cut the tag out of water color paper, stamped my images with versafine ink and then sealed with with clear embossing powder. Then I used my Zig Clean Color Markers to color in my scene. Then I wrapped the tag with a bit of twine and attached it to the card. I stamped and sealed the sentiment the same way I did the flower/lady bug scene.
1-4

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Strathmore (Bristol Smooth 100lb)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)

Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear)
Zig Clean Color Markers: Colors (029,024,043,046,050,051)
Twine: Timeless Twine
 My Creative Time Products:
Click here to see more Made in Minutes inspiration.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job shading with the colors! Beautiful sparkle on the cute bug! Love it :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)