August 31, 2015

Scrapping the Little Things

5-5
Today is Scrapping the Little Things day over on the MCT blog. I did a quick mini page for this picture of my sweet little L swinging on the "big" swing for the first time. He's getting to be such a big boy! 
7-7
I broke out my Just Simply Live Stamp SetI love the font in this set and there are some great sentiments too. I do have a few more photos from that day, so I will probably do another spread with more journaling.
6-6

Products

Paper: Echo Park (A Boy's Life)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)

 Page Protectors: We R Memory Keepers (4x4)
 My Creative Time Products:
Click here to see more Scrapping the Little Things inspiration.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. OMG What a precious and super adorable LO of your Little "L" it truly is a big day.....hope he had fun as it can be a little scary for the first time. You really REALLY came up with lots of fab & fun ideas for embellish and journaling.
    Love all the creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies along with awesome paper choices and great color combo to.
    I just love the way you scrap. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling picture and a sweet little layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and so fun how you did the little squares. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful moments put to a great layout! Really sweet and awesome, Ruthie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable pic and memory!!
    Awesome job Ruthie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruthie ~ well this is just ADORABLE! I LOVE all your cards and how you did the one with "you can do it"!!! LOVE that and of course that CUTIE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)