December 22, 2010

Falalalala Lalalala!

Happy Wednesday!

This post is a little late... it has been raining here in southern California, for four days straight now, and my little house just couldn't take it anymore. I had some flooding in the living room and kitchen this morning. It's mostly just wet floors but it's just one more thing to deal with during this crazy time of year. Hopefully, most of the storm has passed and we will be able to start the long process of drying out.

On to today's card... 
I am kind of sad that we only have a few more days left of Christmas cards. 
The little girl was cut from the Jolly Holiday's cart. The tag is from the Winter Frolic cart.
The papers are DCWV, and Cosmo Cricket. The Embossing was done with the snowflake embossing folder. The twine is from The Twinery and the sentiment stamp is from here.
I used the Cheery-O's Face Assortment set from Peachy Keen Stamps, for her face. This set is quickly becoming my new favorite set. :)
Here's the inside. :)

Don't forget about our (my bestie and I) new challenge, Tacky Tuesday's, you have until January 4th, 2011 to make a card. 

I will see you back here tomorrow with another Christmas card! Only three more until next year!