December 17, 2010

Flaunt it Friday Challenge #3

Happy Friday!

Can you believe that Christmas is only a week away!?! I am sooo not ready. I still have so much to do. Hopefully, this weekend I will be able to get caught up on some things. 

Anyway.. on to today's Flaunt it Friday Challenge.  This weeks challenge is to use the cup and lemon from page 48 on the Simply Charmed Cricut cart. Please use both of the images. If you do not have this cart, no worries,  you can still enter the challenge, just make sure you use a similar cut.

This is my card...
The lemons were cut at 1" out of the same paper as the background. I inked around each one and glued them down, trying to give the effect of the paper being embossed. The cup was cut at 3". 
The twine is from the Twinery. The sentiment is from this Pink by Design stamp set. I used this punch to make the tag.
The PKS face stamp is from the Cheery-O face assortment.

I just love how it turned out! :)

I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. You can click here to get to the Flaunt it Friday challenge blog!

Also... don't forget that tonight is the
Jingle- Jangle Blog Party!

The fun starts at 6pm eastern standard time! There will be lots or ideas for ornaments and blog candy at each stop along the way! I hope you will join us!

Have a wonderful day!