January 28, 2011

"Thank You" Blog Hop

Happy Friday!

Welcome to the "Thank You" Blog Hop!

If you have arrived here from the amazing Raven's blog then you are on the right track.  

This blog hop is to thank our blog designer, Madeline at Shabby Vanity, for being super fabulous! Each of us has created a simple "Thank You" gift, to thank Madeline.

I made Madeline a Banner.
 
The banner tags were cut from the Sugar and Spice Lite cart. They were cut at 5".
 The rosette's measure 3". I used the Fiskars Apron Edge punch on the edge to mimic the bottom of the tag.
The letters were cut from Plantin Schoolbook at 1 3/4".


The cherry's were cut from the Paisley cart at 2". I used 6" black tulle to string the banner together.

 I love how it turned out!


So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!

 I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen, PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8" stamps.

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!
Below is the list of all the blogs in the hop.



Your next stop is the fabulous "Queen's" blog!

Thanks for for hopping along with us today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!