June 22, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #80

Happy Wednesday!

If you are looking for today's summer guest designer post, click here!
If you are looking for My Creative Time's June Stamp Release sneak peaks, click here!

Today is the start of a all new Cricut Cardz Challenge. I fell off the radar for a bit, but I am back!

This weeks challenge is to make a card using the colors red, white, and blue and with a flag.
I realize that my card is not the traditional red, white and blue flag, but I thought it might be fun to mix it up a bit. I love how the colors and patterns of these papers looked together.
The papers are from K and Company's Confetti 12 x 12 pad and the designer mat pad. The design of the card is from an svg file that I purchased from svgcuts.com, it's called Made in the USA. I welded two of the flags together to form the base of the card.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's stamp set called, My Little Firecracker.

If you want to play along with us this week, click here.

Tomorrow is the start of an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge!
I hope you have a great day!