June 22, 2011

My Creative Time's June Stamp Release - Sneak Peaks!

Happy Wednesday!


If you are looking for today's new Cricut Cardz Challenge, click here.
If you are looking for today's summer fun guest designer, click here.

Emma at My Creative Time has done it again! These four new sets of stamps are to die for! Plus, there is another super fun surprise... I just can't share it yet! Emma will be announcing about the surprise and showing all the new sets, this Friday morning in her new release video! Weeeee!

So here is my sneak peak for today.
The paper is Cosmo Cricket.
Here is a close-up of the stamp. The top note shape/label stamp is from Emma's set called Happy Homecoming. The word, Dream, is from one of the new sets called "Inspiring Words".


**GIVEAWAY ALERT**
Emma is giving a few stamp sets away of "YOUR" choice! All you have to do is:

***Leave a comment HERE.

***Leave a comment on all the design team members blogs.

Want ANOTHER opportunity to win.... ALL you have to do is "SPREAD THE WORD" about My Creative Time's "7th Edition Stamp Release" happening this Friday @ 8am PST! You can post it to your Facebook page & you can even "Tweet" about it! Emma and the DT will be checking out Facebook this week & we will randomly choose a winner from there to win ONE stamp set of your choice from My Creative Time! Emma will be announcing the winners on Friday morning in her video during the release!

Here is a list of the other dt members blogs!
Emma
Nikki
Katie
Glora
Leann
Cathryn
Jen
I will have another sneak peak for you tomorrow!

I hope you have a wonderful night!