June 14, 2011

Flip Flops and Fun!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the start of an all new Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge #54. 
I decided to play along this week.
 
 The flip flop cut is from an svg file that I purchased from Lettering Delights. The file is called Soak Up the Sun, it has some really cute summer images on it. It's on sale for $2 right now.
 All of the papers used on my card are from American Crafts, they can be purchased from Peachy Keen Stamps, AC-HS 6X6 Hello Sunshine Paper Pack.
Aren't the flip flops so cute?

The sentiment stamps is from My Creative Time'sHave Fun in the Sun Stamp set.

The Guidelines:

Design must be new
Project must incorporate elements from provided sketch
Link up by 6/27 - 11:59 pm CDT

As with all of the sketch challenges, the basic layout should be there, but feel free to flip elements & get creative!
 
*Giveaway*
One random winner will receive a Train Set Stamp Set!
Image

Don't forget to link up your card by 6/27!

Tomorrow is another guest designer Wednesday! I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

I hope you have a wonderful day!