June 23, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time

Happy Thursday!

Are you ready for a new Throwback Thursday Challenge?

This weeks challenge is a "Cricutless" challenge! YEP, NO CRICUTS & NO GYPSY's allowed!!! Punches are allowed! You are also to use the sketch below!

Here  is my take on the sketch.
I used a couple of my circle punches and an old Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
The sentiment is for My Creative Time's, Wow! So Many Candles stamp set.
I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. 

Here is the sketch.

Your card does not have to look exactly like the sketch, but you need  to draw inspiration and elements from the sketch.

If you want to check out the rest of the Throwback Thursday Challenge projects click here to go to Emma's blog. 

Tomorrow is the start of a new Peachy Keen Stamp, Let's Face it Friday Challenge, My Creative Time's June New Release Blog Hop, and the SVG Summer Shindig Blog Hop! I can't wait to show you all my projects! 

Whew! I am soooo ready for the weekend!
See you tomorrow!