November 14, 2011

My Creative Time's November Stamp Release - Day 1 Sneak Peaks!

Happy Monday!

Today is the first day of the November sneak peaks for My Creative Time. You are not going to believe what Emma has come up with this time! This is going to be a fun release!
My sneak today was made with the "Touchdown" set and the "Sports Sentiments" set.
 My best friend has been talking about making ribbon corsages, for all the football mom's on her sons team. Of course, somehow, I got elected to make them. When I saw the "Touchdown" set I knew that it would work perfectly for what we wanted to do! 
I looked in my ribbon box and pulled out colors that matched their team colors and got to work! It's mostly put together with hot glue. :) I placed a lapel pin on the back so that it can be worn on a jacket or shirt, but can be easily removed, if need be.

I also thought it would look nice to place the corsage's on a card, just to give it a more finished look. I did a simple white stitch around the edge and then stamped a simple "Thank you" in the upper right hand corner. 
 For the center of the corsage, I used the Scallop & Stitched Circle die's and the new "Touchdown" stamp set. I also used the "Follow Your Dreams" stamp set to stamp the players numbers, I liked the chunkiness of the numbers, in the center of the circle stamp. I also used diamond glaze on the top of the stamped circle to make it more durable.
 The "Thank You" stamp is from the Sports Sentiment stamp set.
I hope the football moms like them!
 
Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win the BEST PRIZES during Sneak peek week, with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest of the design teams blogs for a chance! There are some AWESOME prizes w/this release!
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave a comment here on this post.

3. Comment on ALL of the designers blogs EVERYDAY during Sneaky Peek week!
 4. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page that you did! OR you can tag Emma in your post!  
and.............
THAT's ALL you have to do to qualify for the BEST giveaways EVER!;)
All winners will be "randomly" chosen. Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, November 18th @ 12:01am PST in her video, during the release of this AMAZING new stamp collection & maybe a new die!  (or two!) 
GOOD LUCK! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!