November 13, 2011

Quick Quotes Project #4

Happy Sunday!

Today is my project #4 as a guest designer for Quick Quotes.

I made a tote bag gift bag. This little bag is the perfect size for a gift card for a manicure and a small bottle of lotion. I used the Cherry Truffle paper line, it was perfect for the look I wanted. I also inked all the edges with the Midnight Confessions Powder Puff Chalk Ink.
 I found the tutorial to make the tote bag here. I converted the pdf pattern in Make-the-Cut so that I could use my Ecraft to cut all the pieces out. The silver bards were purchased at Michael’s.
I used My Creative Time’s Scallop and Stitched Circle dies and the All Around Birthday stamps. I bought the 6” black tulle at my local floral supply store. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
If you have time, head on over to the Quick Quotes store and take a peak at all their wonderful products! They also have a blog!
 
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!