December 05, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenege #13

Happy Monday night!

If you are looking for My Creative Time's, 12 days of Christmas (day 5), Click here.

Tomorrow is the start of a all new Tacky Tuesday Challenge!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who played along with us last month! I love seeing all the cards and projects that everyone makes. The random winner of last months challenge is Cindy Marshall! Congrats Cindy!

So, lets get on to this months challenge shall we? This months cut is a "snowman" and you must use the word "melt" in your sentiment.

Here is my card.
I used two files from Lettering Delights to make my card. The snowman is from the Holiday Lights Cut-it Set the card base is from the No Place Like Home Frames Set.

I printed the "I Melt" on my printer and then cut it out with one of the banner dies from My Creative Time's, Build a Banner Kit.
Isn't he the cutest?

Delia was a guest designer this month.
Isn't her snow globe card ADORABLE!?!

My design team did a fabulous job too!

I want to say a huge Thank You to Delia for being a guest designer this month and to my four fabulous design team girls! They all did an amazing job!

One last thing...
After much debate, I have decided that I am no longer going to host Tacky Tuesday's Challenges. :( I am just so overcommitment, that I need to take some things off my list. Unfortunately, Tacky Tuesday's needs to be one of those things. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has played along with the challenges! I will miss seeing all of your monthly projects.
Remember this is the last month of challenges. I hope you will play along with us! Click here to join in the fun! You have until December 20th to submit a project.

I hope you have a wonderful day!