December 19, 2011

Snowman Poop!

Happy Monday!

...and so the countdown begins! I am so not ready for Christmas this year, but it's coming whether I am ready or not. I always like to make small gifts/treats for my friends kids and the neighbor kids. A couple weeks ago Jaded Blossom released two of the cutest "favor" stamp sets. Which made making all these Christmas treats so much easier!
 I bought some white Tic-Tac's and created covers with designer paper. The snow bunny is a svg cut from Lettering Delights new set called  Nancy Happy Holiday Cut-it-Set.
The Snowman Poop stamp is from the Snowman Kisses stamp set. 
There are several videos tutorials on You-Tube showing how to make these. Just search Tic-Tac cover.

Click here to see what else Jaded Blossom has to offer!

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It