August 15, 2013

Back to School Week - Day 4

Happy Thursday!

Today is Thoughtful Thursday over on the My Creative Time blog. 

My nephew is a senior in high school and on the football team. Since this is his last year, I made a card and small thank you gift for his football coach. 
IMG_8711-1
I tired to keep the card masculine and in the school's blue/grey colors. I am not in love with it, but it will serve it's purpose.
IMG_8731-1
I love making these post-it note holders!

Here is a quick tutorial showing how to make the Post-it note holder.



Here is a tutorial showing how to make/trace a sports logo in Make-the-Cut.


Hopefully, his coach will like it!
IMG_8730-1
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Simple Stories
My Creative Time Products used:
Just Simply Live Stamp Set
Stitched Square Speech Bubbles
Tag Dies
Sports Sentiments Stamp Set
Touchdown Stamp Set

To see more Thoughtful Thursday inspiration, click here. 

See you back here tomorrow with day 5 of Back-To-School week!

I hope you have a wonderful day!