August 21, 2013

Candy Treats

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-d Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. 

I thought it would be fun to make some Halloween treats.  I made two different treats. Both have four nuggets wrapped, stamped, slipped into a bag, and closed at the top.
IMG_8742-1
  The above treat was sealed shut with the XL Label Die, it was folded in half , stamped with the sentiment, and then I wrapped a bit of twine around the top. 
IMG_8747-1
This treat was shut with some twine and I added the newest tag die with a few sentiments.
IMG_8745-1
Paper: Doodle Bug Designs
Twine: Trendy Twine
Clear Bags: Pretzel Bags/Michael's
My Creative Time Products:
XL Label Die
Whimsical Calendar Days Stamp Set
Treats For My Sweet Stamp Set
Label Font Stamp Set
IMG_8750-1
Paper: My Minds Eye
Twine: Trendy Twine
Clear Bags: Pretzel Bags/Michael's
My Creative Time Products:
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies
Circle Font Stamp Set

If you would like to see more 3-d projects, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!