August 19, 2013

Scrappy Monday!

Happy Monday!

Today is Scrappy Monday over on the My Creative Time blog. 

Last week I shared a layout with you that I made for my nephew's 1st day at preschool. Once I saw all the great photo's my brother captured, I decided to revise the layout on a bigger page. I love that Project Life pages makes that so easy to do! 
1-1-1
Much better then last weeks, no?
2-2
The "Thumbs up for Preschool" speech bubble is a image from the Silhouette store. I opened it on my mat, sized it to the size I needed, then I typed the phrase, and went through the print and cut process. I love my Cameo! 

I don't know if you noticed, but we told Zachary to give the "thumbs up" sign and he used his pointer fingers. LOL We thought it was so cute, so we didn't correct him. :)
3-3

If you would like to see more scrappy inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!