August 07, 2013

MCT Favorite Stamp of the Month

Happy Wednesday!

Emma over on the My Creative Time blog is showcasing two of her older stamp sets this month, the Polka Dot Surprise set and the Paper Princess stamp set. 

I made a quick Birthday card with the Polka Dot set. 
IMG_8665-1
The card measures 5 1/2" x 3 3/4". The floral piece is 4" x 3 3/8, the green striped piece is 3/4" x 3 3/4", and the pink banner is 3 3/4" x 1 1/4. 
IMG_8664-1
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Echo Park
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Polka Dot "Surprise" Stamp Set
Doily Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Doily Die
Twine: Trendy Twine

For more favorite stamp of the month inspiration, click here. 

These 2 sets will only be on sale until Sunday, August 11th 2013 at midnight PST! You can pick these 2 sets up HERE!

I hope you have a wonderful day!