July 20, 2015

A Little Something

33-33
Happy Monday!!!
Today is Make it in Minutes Monday over on the MCT blog. I made a quick baby card for a friend who just had a baby girl. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for the pink layer and then stamped a sentiment from the new Hello Baby Stamp Set. I did use clear embossing powder over the ink, to give it a it of gloss. I cut the flowers and leaves from the Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves DiesIt was a really quick and easy card to make.
34-34

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart)
Ink: Papertrey Ink ( Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart), Versamark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: WOW! (Clear Matt Dull)
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Made in Minutes inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW Your card is so sweet and precious. I love the colors and the ever so clever and creative ways that you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Your flower are so pretty and it looks like maybe you used Fun Foam? I love too the window you created in your card to showcase the sentiment. Congrats to your friend and her new precious bundle of joy!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Ruthie! So funny, I just pulled out a sentiment from the Stitched Rectangle set yesterday and thought I needed to use that frame. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! The window is a great idea and your flowers look so pretty! Wonderful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may have been quick and easy but it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)