July 17, 2015

My Creative Time July Release

11542073_10205996434103256_8696619456281379089_n
Happy Friday!!!
Today is My Creative Time's release day. What a fun week it's been, full of new products and lots of fun inspiration! I know that I've had a lot of fun viewing the sneaks each day. If you've arrived from super fabulous Nikki's blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.
1-1
This first card was made with the new My Thoughts are With You stamp and die set. I made a Christmas shaker card with the mason jar die, the Boughs of Holly Stamp Set and Winter Cheer Stamp Set. I filled it with some flake glitter and 4mm clear sequins. 
6-6
My second card was also made with the My Thoughts are With You stamp and die set, the  older Build A Pretty Flower Stamp Setand Surf's Up Stamp Set's. I used the "mirror stamping" technique for the seahorse on the right. You can see a video showing how it's done here. The video shows how to use your MISTI, but you don't have to have a MISTI to do the technique, in fact I didn't use my MISTI when I stamped him. Here's one showing how without the MISTI. My seahorse didn't come out as clear as the original, but it looks pretty good. I didn't have a pen that matched the color ink I used, or I would have colored him in a bit. Next time I use this technique,  I will use black or brown ink so that I can touch it up if I need to. 
2-2 5-5

Supplies

Paper: PaperTrey Ink (White, White Linen, Clear, Pure Poppy, Kraft, Simply Chartreuse), Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy & Simply Chartruese), Versafine (Onyx Black), Lawn Fawn (Mermaid, Peacock, Celery Stick, Hippo, Walnut), Ranger Archival (Potting Soil, Watering Can), StazOn (Black & Opaque)
Glossy Accents: Ranger
 Wink of Stella (Clear)
Chunky Glitter: Martha Stewart
4mm Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Pink Twine: Timeless Twine
Hemp Twine: Etsy
 Wink of Stella: Clear

June Freebie

11694940_10205976265879063_4125749751943989245_n
  Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Find Joy in the Little Things" stamp and die set. It will be given to the first 150 shoppers! It will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. If  it is available for purchase in the store, when you are shopping, then you have missed the 150 cut off. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

Blog Hop Giveaway

The blog hop giveaway is a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store! All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more blogs you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! (One comment per person please! Additional comments will be removed to make it fair for everyone.) VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  

Sale

ALSO, DON'T FORGET, our sale starts RIGHT NOW here! Use the code: JULY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, July 24thth @midnight PST. 



Your next stop is Miss Veronica's blog!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

42 comments:

  1. LOVE your Christmas shaker card! Such a great idea, and so pretty! And your seahorse card is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, LOVE the Christmas jar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love the Christmas shaker card! And the seahorse card is so cute! Love this release! Really enjoyed all your creations this week, thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet shaker card, just perfect for the Christmas holiday! The seahorse card is just adorable!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a great idea...love the sea horses....jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards!!! Thanks for a great week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards!!! Thanks for a great week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! What a darling idea with the mason jar! The possibilities and creations are spinning in my head right now for Christmas project with this new set! Thank you for the inspiration! This release totally rocks!

    Debbie

    crafthawk@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Christmas card Ruthie, such a fun shaker card! I also love your seahorse card, they look so cute in the jars. You ladies did a fabulous job at showcasing this amazing release! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Christmas card Ruthie, such a fun shaker card! I also love your seahorse card, they look so cute in the jars. You ladies did a fabulous job at showcasing this amazing release! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and I just love the Christmas card. Thanks for all your great projects this week.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Miss Ruthie OMG and WOW~~~WOW~~~~WOW!!! I love your Snowflakes in a jar how in the world did you come up with this magnificent idea....I love it have never ever seen anything done like this before You are amazing.
    Your idea is amazing!! Your Seahorses in a jar are too cute....definitely fairy tale like you know the Little Mermaid tale.
    Love the sequin at the bottom of the water....you totally outdid yourself YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jar is fantastic! Loving the snowflakes. The seahorses are cute as ever, too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how you used the jars on both of these wonderful cards.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ruthie ~ OMGOSH!! I LVOE your Christmas mason jar ~ holy smokes! I better be getting this card in December! I love it! Then you seahorse card with the jars ~ seriously ADORBS!! EEK! LOVE how you had the seahorse going in the opposite direction too! AWESOME job all week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both of your cards, they are just beautiful. Love how you made the winter shaker card, very creative. Thank you for sharing all your amazing projects this past week, enjoyed them all.
    bbhong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this jar is wonderful. You used it to great advantage.
    Love the Christmas design. The mirror stamping of the sea horses was great.
    That's a technique I need to try.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful cards
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two really great cards! I love the ideas for both of them! :) Linda adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Supper cute cards, i love everything about them, good job.
    monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG! SOOOO FLIPPIN AMAZING!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE BOTH OF YOUR ADORABLE jars my friend!!!!! Thank you for your BEAUTIFUL sneaky peeks the entire week! Thank YOU! :)
    BIG HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh WOW! I LOVE both of these cards! My favourite is the first one. You did a great job on both projects.
    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome job this week ... thank you for sharing your super projects with us

    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great projects. Love the sea horses in the jar. And I really like how you incorporated Christmas into the project, just shows how we can use these for other projects. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such wonderful cards!! Love the Christmas shaker card. And those sea horses in the jars are just great!!! :)
    anmeron at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. both cards are so beautiful, but my favorite was the first card, is perfect for next holidays!!!
    amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful Christmas card! Way to get a head start!

    cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable cards! Love the shaker!
    Reissfam10 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowzers! I am head over heels in love with both of these cards! The Christmas card is stunning and the seahorse card is precious! Absolutely love them!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love how you used the set for a Christmas card...it is beautiful. A pretty frosty shaker card...great embellishing. Your seahorses turned out awesome! I liked the video and how she inked twice...also a good masking video after from another stamper. I stopped at two :D Beautiful job on both cards! This release is fabulous!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the cards and the release. Ccn35@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are FABULOUS Ruthie!!!
    Awesome job all week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I adore your holiday card, Ruthie. So very PRETTY. I can tell this stamp set is very versatile.
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fun cards! I love love love the holiday card. Beautiful!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. What creative cards. Love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love these! I love how you made the jar into a shaker. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh WOW! Both of them are fabulous!! The shaker card is amazing and i love the cute seahorses!!! Beautiful job,Ruthie!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a wonderful way to show how versatile that MCT jar is. I love your snow and sequin filled shaker. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}{gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely cards Ruthie! I especially love the first one,TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz
    Unikebyyes {at}yahoo {dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very unique and wonderful cards! Who would have thought this set could be used for a Christmas card?! And the seahorses in the jar on the other card -- so imagineative!
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. How awesome to use the jar to create a Holiday card!
    Love that seahorse card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. A shaker card using a jar die! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)