July 03, 2015

Happy "I Do" Day

2-2
Happy Friday!!!
I have a quick "I Do" card to share with you today. I made this card for a wedding that I'm attending this weekend. 

I used my new favorite embossing powder for the sentiment and the script background. I paired it with PTI's soft granite paper and ribbon and it looks beautiful. I used the wedding colors in the wreath and added a bit of sparkle and interest, to the flowers, with Glossy Accents and some clear Wink of Stella.
1-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Linen White, Soft Granite)
Ink: Lawn Fawn (Freshly Cut Grass, Wild Rose, Cranberry, Fake Tan Sunflower), VersaColor (80 White)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Silver Pearl)
Wink of Stella (GL. Clear)
 Ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Soft Granite)
Glossy Accents: Ranger
My Creative Time Products:
I hope you have a happy 4th and a wonderful weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie Your card is Fabulous & ever so Gorgeous!! I love your scripty background you truly throughout your whole card did an outstanding stamping job How awesome that you use the wedding colors for the flowers...your card will so be part of their special day and will be so cherished as well. You as always did an incredible creative job!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Ruthie! I think the Scripty Background is romantic looking. Beautiful job on your card and the wreath!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)