August 04, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenege #36

Happy Wednesday!

This card was my design team submission for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge.

This weeks challenge was to create a teen birthday card using any of the cartridges.  I decided to step out of my "box" and make a card for a teenage boy. When I finished the card I realized that my bestie's son's birthday is this week and this card happens to be perfect for him! 
Don't you just love when that happens!   Ha!

The card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". The background paper is from the DCWV Tahiti stack and solid card stock is also DCWV. The jeep was cut from the Summer Vacation Limited Edition cart at 4". The paper strip was cut at 1" x 4 1/4. The jute twine is from the jewelery/beading section at Michael's.  The sentiment stamp is from here.
The inside sentiment pieces measure 3 3/4 x 5, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, and 2 3/4 x 4. 

Happy birthday Cody!

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)