August 26, 2010

Howdy Partner Altered Frame

Happy Thursday!

This is a altered frame that I made for my brother and sister-in-law after their baby was born.


I purchased the wood Frame at Michael's for $2. I used paper from the DCWV Citrus stack to alter it and solid Bazzil card stock to cut out the rocking horse. He was cut from the B is for Boy Cricut Lite cart and he is cut at 4". I added a little doodling to his mane, tail and rocker for effect. The twine is from Michael's, I wrapped it twice and then tied a knot. The sentiment was from the Lots of Pun stamp set. I stamped it on white card stock and backed that with a small piece of matching red paper, also from the Citrus stack.


If you are interested in seeing how I altered the frame, please watch the video below! 


Let me know if you have any questions!
Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)

2 comments:

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)